Volunteers are required to provide child abuse and criminal history clearances to work with the children in our programs. If you have been a PA resident for the past 10 years, complete the PA ChildLine Clearance and the PA Criminal History Record Check. If you have not lived in PA for the entire previous 10 years, please complete all three checks listed below.
Please bring copies of your clearances to your school orientation. If you need assistance, contact Darby Wiekrykas at 610-685-4574 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PA ChildLine Clearance
- Go to: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- Click ‘Create individual Account’
- Then, click ‘Next’
- Create Keystone ID (user name), then click ‘Finish’
- You will receive an email with your password and will need to log in with your credentials. Is is STRONGLY recommended to use security question protocol.
- Follow instructions and print when received
PA Criminal History Record Check
- Go to: https://epatch.pa.gov
- At the middle of the screen, select ‘New Record Check’ (Volunteers Only)
- Check the box to ‘accept’ terms to proceed
- Complete the first screen and select ‘Next’
- Review Information and click ‘Proceed’
- Re-enter your information and select ‘Enter this Request’
- The screen will reappear, scroll down and select “View Queued Record Check Requests’
- Verify your name, select ‘Submit’
Your name and reference number should appear. Click the ‘Control #’ by your name, then click ‘Certification Form’ and print the clearance, it should have the state seal in the background.
FBI National Criminal Record Check (*if you have not resided in PA for the entire previous 10 years)
- Go to: https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Please enter the following Service Code: 1KG6ZJ
- Telephone registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
- $23.25 Fee for the fingerprint service
- Please bring one of the identification documents from the list below to your enrollment appointment.
- Driver’s License issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S.
- ID card issued by a federal, state, or local government agency or by a Territory of the United States
- U.S. Passport
Mail N Ship 4 U
96 Commerce Drive
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Sat 10:00 am to 2:30 pm